A nice selection of seasonal events this week featuring classic american cars and various racecars. Brands Hatch shows up twice while the other events make use of Trial Mountain and Grand Valley. Unfortunately I forgot to capture audio for the last drift event however I don’t expect it to skip out on much crucial information.
We got a big update this week with a lot of new and free content. We received a new track called Circuit de la Sierra which features a Time Rally under the Special events, expect videos for this later this week. We also received a new Toyota FT-1 VGT car which is featured along side the A-Spec seasonal events this week.
We have some neat seasonal events this week featuring the Formula Gran Turismo and pre-1980’s Japanese cars. Strangely enough the Formula GT event is on Silverstone when it could have coincided with the Formula 1 calendar by being on Spa-Francochamps or even Monza. Either way, read on for a video tutorial for each event.
Three more Gran Turismo 6 seasonal events where added a few days ago. As usual, I run through each seasonal event providing tips on achieving the times required for the gold trophy.
The events this week are the following;
- Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster Super Lap – [Willow Springs International Raceway – Big Willow]
- Lamborghini Diablo GT2 Super Lap – [Grand Valley East]
- Lotus Elise Racing Car Super Lap – [Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit]
Each car can be acquired for free as prize cars, here are the events you would require for each car;
- Plymouth XNR – All gold in the second series of Goodwood Festival of Speed.
- Lamborghini Diablo GT2 – All stars in International B.
- Lotus Elise ’96 – All gold in International B missions.
Continue on for the videos of each event below.