Released July 2012, Dyad was designed to deliver a “mind-bending, psychedelic sensory overload experience” wrapped around a classic arcade game formula. Continue on for our video review and closing thoughts on this game.
- Fantastic audio and visuals.
- Great difficulty scaling and progression.
- Trophy mode quite challenging.
- Lancing could use use a minor tweak.
- Later levels may be difficult for some.
- Low replay value.
Dyad is a modern day arcade game featuring simple controls and great psychedelic audio and visuals. Through the 26 levels you will get introduced to new gameplay mechanics, elements and objectives to keep it fresh. We feel like some small tweaks and added variety would turn a good game into a great one.
Play time: Roughly 3h.
Completion: All levels completed, 1 of 26 trophy variant levels completed.
Last played: March 30th, 2014
Acquisition: Free via PS+ subscription