Unfortunately like last week, Nick was unable to attend the recording for this show. As usual, I run through the new releases this week with the highlights being DLC packs for Halo 4 and Assassins Creed III.
In terms of news, there was a few notable new game reveals during the Spike VGA awards. The highlights were the release of Dark Souls 2 and ‘Phantom Pain’. We also went over the recent news of Linux requirements showing on Steam as well as the confirmation that the ‘Steambox’ is currently in development. Of course discussions were kept light as Nick should be joining up next week to make things more interesting.
Phantom Pain / Metal Gear Solid V :
- Halo 4: Crimson Map Pack – 360
- 007 Legends – WiiU
- Assassin’s Creed III: The Hidden Secrets Pack – PC, PS3, 360, WiiU
- Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials – PC, PS3, 360
- Haunted – PC
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed – 3DS
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series – PC, Mac, PS3, 360
- Surge – Vita