Below is a list of all the mods I have installed and links to them. Here goes:
- ASI Loader – You NEED this file to run the mods.
- ScriptHook – This one is also necessary.
- Simple Native Trainer – Gives you the menu overlay to spawn cars, enable cheats, etc.
- Mild ENB Mod – Visual overlay to improve graphics.
- NYC Mega Car Pack – (Includes ELS and other mods as extras)
- Liberty City Textures Volume 1 (by DKT70) – Includes better road textures and city textures in the downtown part of the game are improved. The rest of the city is untouched.
- Splinter Cell Double Agent Pack – Character model pack. Includes several variations. I was using v1 in the video.
- Killer Technique Pack – Special fighting moves, including flips, throwing bricks, the sword, and burning people.
- First Person Mod
- OpenIV – This is a tool you’ll need to install some of the mods. It’s used to replace certain files. Read each mod’s included Readme file to know which ones need it.
- TrafficLoad – You’ll need this to fix the taxi bug (too many taxis) after installing the car pack.
Please be sure to read all of the included Readme files for each of the mods before installing. Of course, before you copied any mods over to your install directory, you made sure to backup your game properly in case of any problems. If you have any issues with the mods, we can’t help resolve them and we take no responsibility for any damage to your PC or for making your game unplayable. With that said, all of these mods have been personally tested by myself, so if you install them correctly, you should not run into any issues. Note that I am running on the latest patch of GTA IV (126.96.36.199). I cannot guarantee or vouch that these mods will work on any of the EFLC games. For my PC specs, click on my profile at the top of the page.
Hope you enjoy the mods! It makes the game a lot more fun!